The Safe & Talk software is quite simple to configure. As said, just enter the secret key on any phone yout wish to communicate with. Please note simplicity of this software should not be mistaken for its performance. The software uses Data Call facility provided by the network provider to seamlessly auto-adapt itself to any GSM network. The end user does not need to enter the bps, port parity or any other settings to make it operational. Just the Secret key and you are ready to go. Only you and the other phone you are communicating with are authorized to talk. An intelligent plug and play system ensures smooth operations. Software access is protected by a password also changeable at will.
The software runs on a 256 bit encryption, with a 32 alpha numeric Initializing Vector (IV) provided by the end user.
This ensures the following:
- All calls are 256 bit encrypted.
- The IV or Secret Key can be changed at any time to ensure higher security
- As the IV or Secret key is entered by the end user there are no back doors, or security lapses. Harder is the secret key (or IV), higher is the encryption. (For e.g.: a key 173456905558 can be easily broken as compared to &%$78!0006*2 which is harder to crack).
- Keys are not exchanged at any time during the call set up or handshaking thus ensuring that no one, including the network provider can listen to the calls.
- The software and call logs are password protected so that no one can view the calling activity when they have access to the handset.
- Safe & Talk logs are not viewable in the normal call registry of the phone.
Safe & Talk software has the following modules:
This module ensures the security of the call. The voice data is captured by the encryption layer, encoded, encrypted and carried on the data channel. The encryption layer also receives encrypted data, decrypts it and plays it on the speaker of the phone. If the data is not encrypted correctly then it drops that packet. The encryption layer does not exchange keys between phones to ensure the highest possible level of security.
Auto Configuration Layer
This layer is activated as soon as a call is placed and answered. It auto enumerates the settings of the HSCSD or CSD settings and sets it for this particular call. The layer remains active during the call and ensures dynamic settings if there is a change in the duration of the call. If the user steps out of the network coverage or the software is not able to enumerate the CSD settings, it immediately disconnects the call
This layer only allows users to validate the call interface by entering the correct password to open the operational screens of the application. This layer sends call and answer commands to the core of the application.
This layer ensures that Safe & Talk logs are not visible in the call registry of the phone and allows the user to select contacts from the Contacts or Call Logs to place calls.
- Encryption level: 256 bit encryption
- Delay: 2.5 second for first 3 seconds of call. Less than 1.5 seconds for the duration of call after first 4 seconds.
- Initializing Vector (IV): Provided by the end user
- Channel: CSD or HSCSD (HSCSD, is an enhancement to Circuit Switched Data, the original data transmission mechanism of the GSM mobile phone system. As with CSD, channel allocation is done in circuit switched mode. The difference comes from the ability to use different coding methods and/or multiple time slots to increase data throughput).
- Requirements: Compatible Handsets (look at the the complete list aside) as listed at the end of document) and a GSM Network that supports CSD or HSCSD.
Warning: In order that software can work appropriately, the SIM Card inserted must be available for Data Call service (please call your service provider for activation).
*It is possible to buy cell phone with the software installed.
Endoacustica has become a worldwide leader in selling communication security equipments. In this field of application you can find: the cell phone encryption software, the encrypted mobile phone and the untraceable cell phone.