COMPACT-DVR is a perfect portable and miniaturized surveillance device, designed to be used as covert surveillance system or personal video recorder.
It is an instrument capable to record audio and videos with MPEG compression, JPEG photos, all automatically, thanks to its built-in motion sensor. Because of its small dimensions, low power consumption and impermeability, it's ideal to be used both in indoor and outdoor places.
COMPACT-DVR is equipped with a 2.4 inches LCD monitor, and video out to be connected with an external monitor. Besides, it is supplied with a high speed USB 2.0 port to transfer video files (both incoming and outgoing), a screen menu and embedded software to make all settings and operations easy.
Some fields of application can be: private investigators, police officers, fire-fighters, spying, rescue activities, duty monitoring, recreation, coaching and much more.
COMPACT-DVR also has a built-in micro camera
is also equipped with microtelecamera of small size (2x2cm) with easily concealable lens thanks to different types of cover, four types of "buttons" and one in the shape of "screw" applicable to the camera according to the needs.
In addition, the DVR is compatible with standard analog cameras with mini jack connection.
Risparmio di energia. Se il Micro DVR è collegato ad un monitor esterno, lo schermo LCD viene disattivato automaticamente.
- External audio/video connector and power supply
- Dimensions 101 x 67 x 26 mm.
- Worldwide video source and user friendly UI.
- Support both NTSC and PAL formats.
- Motion detect function. Recording can be triggered with detecting the moving object and will continue record until the object freezes. It also supports pre and post motion detect recording function.
- High resolution and multiple recording frame rate (720x576 @ 28fps).
- Transfer recorded files
- Easy back-up. Equipped with one SD holder, up to 32GB (not included).
- Power saving design. When plugging in the external monitor and the system is idling, the LCD will be turned-off automatically.