An inductive coil, connected via cable to the phone, transmits to the earpiece hidden in your ear. The hypersensitive microphone, concealed under the clothes, allows excellent communication. The transmission distance is of course infinite. The microphone includes a button to answer: a touch of the button activates the communication with the caller. Alternatively you can set the phone to auto answer. All messages received by phone are transmitted inductively to the earpiece. The special inductive coil can be connected to any mobile phone model.
Although it is adaptable with any cellular phone, while ordering please specify the model and brand of your cellular phone or transmitter. The Ear-GSM kit for cellular phones can receive voice signals from an infinite distance.
Micro EarPiece Secret-Ear technical data
- Micro Ear Piece Secret Ear receives signal, by inductive coil, across electromagnetic fields
- Receiving distance: 50– 70 cm (not for Bluetooth solution)
- Standard Zinc-air battery: type 5 – 1,4 volt; type 10 - 1,4 volt or type 312 - 1,4 volt
- Battery life: from 50 to 100 hours
- Audio bandwidth: from 200 Hz to 4 KHz
- Size: 12 X 6 X 5 mm.
- Working frequency : ALL FREQUENCIES
- Distance between inductive coil and secret ear: about 70-100 cm.
Ear-GSM kit with bluetooth collar includes:
Ear-GSM kit with inductive coil includes:
Bluetooth Stereo Audio Transmitter includes:
Music/Audio device with 3.5mm audio connector or phono plug audio jack
Bluetooth-enabled headphones or speakers
The Bluetooth Stereo Audio Transmitter lets you add Bluetooth wireless technology to all your equipment for playing music and audio, such as iPod, iPhone, MP3 players, computers, home stereos and much more.
Ear-GSM kit with bluetooth collar and USB charger
Ear-GSM Kit with inductive coil and cable