A full-size color screen for your mobile device.
Truly daylight readable and storable in a pocket, Eyemonitor
offers a new dimension in ergonomics and freedom of
movement for any mobile application.
As light as a piece of protective eyewear,
you can wear Eyemonitor over long time periods without
fatigue. Adaptable to most people's morphology
and vision with patented adjustments, Eyemonitor is
a multi-user device. A simple pair of foldable eyeglasses
that adjusts to all users at a glance. For instance,
you can easily adjust Eyemonitor to any morphology and
vision thanks to the 4 nose pad positions, the horizontal
angle adjustment between +/- 6° and a focal adjustment
of +/- 0.75mm.
No training required: Just plug and play!
Eyemonitor is simply a viewing device with all the
functions of a video monitor: sharpness/contrast/color/hue.
It is also a simple pair of eyeglasses that will fit
most users comfortably.
It is a truly multi-user device that can be worn by
many different persons without any problem.
Just plug in a RCA jack, and it works!
Accepts standard NTSC or PAL composite signal input.
Eyemonitor is compatible with one of the most
widespread standards for video: instrumentation, computers
and video appliances work with this standard. Eyemonitor
connects to almost every device offering a NTSC/PAL
It is compatible with RCA connectors or can be used
with a BNC adaptor (not provided). Its automatic signal
recognition feature allows Eyemonitor to be really plug&play.
The signal is automatically detected and calibrated
to offer a large, crisp and clear screen in the wearer's
field of view, immediately. .
Operational all day long!
Eyemonitor is powered by 4 standard AA batteries providing
a minimum of 6 hour battery life.
This gives you plenty of time for intensive work with
nothing to worry about.
The Eyemonitor's glass is made of high resistant
polycarbonate for exceptional robustness. The remote
display allows the user to stay aware and concentrated
on his surroundings.
Featuring top-quality hypoallergenic material parts,
Eyemonitor has been designed with your visual safety
in mind and high resistance polycarbonate has been used
to ensure a higher quality for the glasses.
The patented optical system has been designed to care
for your eyes.
- Display format: Monocular
- Display type: AMLCD
- Video signal: NTSC-M / PAL format
- Video display devices: AMLCD panel (76 800 pixels)
- Resolution: QVGA 320x240
- Color bit depth: 16-bit color
- Number of colors: 65535 colors
- Aspect ratio 4:3
- Diagonal field of view: 16°
- Vertical field of view: 9.60°
- Horizontal field of view: 12.80°
- Focus image location: 2m to infinity
- Brightness: 30 foot lambert
- Contrast: 100:1
- Interface connectors: RCA (video composite output)
- Video settings: Brightness/contrast/saturation/hue
- Optical settings Focus adjustment: +/- 0.75mm
- Horizontal angle adjustment: +/- 6°
- Vertical adjustment: nose pad 4 positions
- Power supply: 4 AA Alkaline batteries (1.5V) or
4AA accumulators (1.2V)
- Power consumption: 1.1 watt
- Operating temperatures: 32° to 140° F (0°
- Storage temperatures: -4° to 176° F (-20°
- Display unit dimensions: 6.6 x 6.1 x 2.7 inch (169.8
x 157.6 x 6.9 mm), temple opened;
2.6 x 6.1 x 1.4 inch (67.4 x 157.6 x 36.9 mm), temple
- Control unit dimensions: 3.9 x 3.1. x 1.6 inch (10 x 8 x 4 cm)
- Display unit weight: 2.11 oz (60 g) (without cable)
- Control unit weight: 6.34 oz (180 g) (without cable and battery pack)
- Design and specifications are subject to change without