Eyenight is a Digital Night Vision Goggle that offers a new Night Vision experience.
Just plug it into the high-capacity Lithium-Ion rechargeable Battery DNV-LB1 and the Eyenight is ready to use.
The light-weight head mounted Eyenight keeps your hands free. To get back to the natural sight just flip up the goggle.
Eyenight is equipped with 8 high-power IR-LEDs for additional illumination.
They are placed to the left and to the right of the objective. The output of the LEDs can be adjusted progressively (0-1.2 W from 0 to 90 ft).
With additional A/V accessories, you are ready for recording and broadcasting night events in complete darkness. Naturally, the A/V input also allows connecting an additional camera to the Pixelman for covert observation.
This device is ideal for security and law enforcement where long-term observation and recording is required.
Eyenight allows you to see the dark conditions that are invisible to the naked eyes for distance up to 200 meters in complete darkness.
| - Special b/w-camera with Sony-Chip
|- Resolution: 500 H × 582 V (291 000 pixels)
|- Illuminance: better than 0.003 lux
- Iris: fixed
- Standard lens:
|- 8 high-power infrared LEDs (850 nm)
|- Progressive adjustment of output power
| (0-1.2 W) from 0 to 90 ft
- Displays :2 LCoS 230 000 pixels displays
- Display Color: 18 bit (time-sequential)
- Refresh Rate: flicker free 120 Hz (360 Hz
time sequential color)
- Goggles: Overlap: 100%
- Field of view: approximate. 40° diagonal
(4:3, 32° horizontal, 24° vertical)
- Eye distance (IPD): 60-70 mm adjustable
- Eye-Relief: 18mm
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +40°C
- Cable length: 1.2m
- Weight: 235g
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 6.3" × 3.54" × 2.36" (without headmount)
- Brightness: manually adjustable
- Contrast: manually adjustable
- IR-light: manually switchable
- Digital magnifier: built-in electronic zoom 8x
|- Video out (analog) - PAL-System [500 H × 582 V (CCIR/PAL)]
|- Headphone connector
|- Lithium-Ion rechargeable Battery (included)
|- 3 to 5 hours working time
| (depending on viewing conditions)
|- Charge via AC-Adapter (included)
- Virtual Screen: 36''
|- High-quality special designed Lens f 1.2 / 16 mm
|- Magnification: 2×
|- Focus adjustment from 18.4" to infinity