a four rotor helicopter such as Heli-V1 but coming with additional characteristics
that make it unique. Its superior aerial video performance and exceptional
pilot friendly flight make it suitable for amateur of this kind. Among its
more considerable characteristics leaps a computerized radio system featuring
adjustable sensitivity and options to customize the flight characteristics
and a high resolution CCD wireless video camera and
a bracing kit on the frame to increase strength and reduce vibration.
The CCD Video Camera is coupled with a high-power transmitter to minimize video static and breakup while maximizing range and image detail. The FM video transmitter operates on the highest amateur frequency, 2.4GHz, to yield the most colors and best resolution. Transmitting at 50mW, video can be received at large distances with reduced video static. In addition, the Heli-V1-Pro does not suffer from frequency drift during temperature changes. A 6 channel transmitter is included which features a switch to activate or deactivate Thermal Intelligence.
The Heli-V1-Pro technology advances your professional aerial video quality by reducing noise and static. The Heli-V1-Pro's Video Camera CCD Optical Sensor outperforms CMOS sensors, which are plagued by noisy, distorted images and are hypersensitive to vibration. The CCD Optical Sensors perform in low-light conditions while CMOS Sensors can only see black. While the CCD Optical Sensor helps clarify your video, the Circular Polarized Flat Patch Antenna's directional reception minimizes momentary video static due to multipathing. Multipathing static occurs when old video data arrives at the receiver because the signal took multiple indirect paths through surrounding objects. Less static means unparalleled video quality.
The Articulating Camera Mount allows you to point the video camera in any direction desired and also provides protective isolation from the Heli-V1-Pro's motors. Its frame bracing also dampens vibration, providing more stable video. Stabilization, higher video quality and less static are key capabilities in the Heli-V1-Pro.
- Flight Simulator with USB interface cable for windows operating system.
- Extremely durable, assembled Heli-V1-Pro frame with extra frame bracing.
- 6 channel computerized 72 MHz FM transmitter, with a flexible, high gain detachable antenna.
- One CPU seven-sensor control system with built-in dual conversion 72 MHz FM receiver and Thermal Intelligence.
- One set of damage resistant injection molded nylon rotor blades.
- Four high speed electric motors with installed pinion gears and capacitors.
- Four drive gears with 2 precision ball bearing each.
- One 11.1 volt 1320mAh Lithium Polymer high discharge battery with protection circuitry.
- AC digital peak detection charger for Lithium Polymer battery and transmitter.
- Printed instruction manuals and instructional DVD.
Wireless video system includes :
- High resolution 430 line 1/4" CCD micro video camera.
- 2.4 GHz 50mW video transmitter.
- Articulating arm camera mount.
Overhead view of Heli-V1-Pro
CCD camera detail
Intelligence circuitry detail