Portable scanner that allows
to intercept and view any wireless camera
video and audio signal working with frequencies
from 900Mhz to 2520Mhz. Its 2.5" TFT
high resolution LCD screen will show the video
image of the hidden cam so that you can see
exactly what the watcher is seeing. Pushing
the smart button once on the scanner will continue
scanning for other cam in the area, if any.
- 2.5" Color TFT high resolution LCD screen.
- 1.25" LCM frequency display.
- Casing in metallic gray color.
- Frequency range from 900Mhz to 2520Mhz.
- 4 x AA 1.5V batteries lasting for about 3 hours and 5V power supply.
- The scanner can find wireless cam in NTSC, PAL, color or B/W.
- When a video signal is found, the running frequency reading on the
LCD display will stop showing the exact frequency reading. The cam
scene that the watcher is seeing will be shown on the 2.5" LCD
monitor immediately. You may then identify the scene and locate the
hidden wireless cam. Multiple cams within the frequency range can be
- The whole scanning process takes about 20 seconds if no RF signal is
- Scanning covers area up to 500 feet range (152 meters).
- Video Output and Alarm Output jacks are provided on the scanner for
- Dimensions: 120x74x35 mm
- Frequency range:
- Switcher: Auto / Manual
- Power supply: DC 5V, 650 mA (Max) or 4 x AA 1.5V batteries
- Batteries duration: about 3 hours
2 SMA da 5.5 cm e da 8 cm
- Video display: 2.5" Color TFT high resolution LCD screen
- Frequency display: 1.25" LCM
- Auto Scan : 20 sec./per Cycle (H)-10 sec./per Cycle (MH, M, ML, L)
- Manual Scan:
Once: 1Mhz/sec. Fast forward: 10Mhz/sec.
- Weight: 240g
How to operate
(1) Function adjust:
a. After the power switch to ON, to press smart key to 3 sec. later and then unlock.
b. Option function and to use smart key upper and lower fine tuning (to adjust when the icon blinking).
c. To press smart key to 3 sec. can finish all settlement.
(2) When scan the video signal, push the smart key to lock.