GSMK Cryptophone products come with full source code available for independent review. Finally, you can perform an independent assessment to ensure that you can rely on strong encryption without any backdoors in the communications device that you entrust your security to.
The Encrypted satellite anti-interception telephone use GSMK Cryptophone System to enables you to put the trust where it belongs – in a trustworthy, open and scientific verification process.
GSMK Cryptophone technology is based on well researched algorithms for both encryption and voice processing. It features the strongest encryption available combined with key lengths that provide peace of mind today and in the future.
The Encrypted satellite anti-interception telephone is the perfect solution for secure communications in areas without GSM coverage or if you do not wish to depend on local network infrastructure.
- Software solution for Thuraya SG-2520 satellite phones
- Add-on device for Thuraya SO-2510 satellite phones
- Secure cable or wireless connection from a GSMK Cryptophone to Thuraya satellite phones
- Secure satellite communication utilizing the GSMK Cryptophone crypto engine with the strongest and most secure algorithms available today – AES256 and Twofish
- 4096 bit Diffie-Hellman key exchange with SHA256 hash function
- Readout-hash based key authentication
- 256 bit effective key length
- Encryption key is destroyed as soon as the call ends
- Source code available online for independent security assessments
For users with a large installed base of the older Thuraya Hughes 7100/7101 satellite phones, the GSMK Cryptophone T2 Thuraya Satellite Option continues to be available upon request.
Secure IP SAT
What is Thuraya?
Thuraya is a satellite communication system that covers Europe, the Middle East, most of Africa and large parts of Asia using geostationary satellites. Thuraya combines excellent voice quality with very low per-minute rates. It uses affordable terminal equipment that has approximately the size of an old-fashioned GSM mobile phone. The CryptoPhone in Thuraya-mode is the perfect solution for secure communication in areas without GSM coverage or if you do not wish to depend on the local network infrastructure.
For more information, including current coverage maps, please visit: http://www.thuraya.com
Secure satellite telephone calls for the Thuraya satellite network
The GSMK Cryptophone 13 satellite adapter is an add-on device for all GSMK Cryptophone encryption units.
The adapter allows any GSMK Cryptophone encryption unit to be connected to either an SO-2510 or SG-2520 Thuraya satellite handset via a secure local cable or wireless connection. Using the secure local connection to the satellite handset, the CryptoPhone encryption unit can then be used to place encrypted satellite telephone calls, using the satellite handset to transport the CryptoPhone's encrypted signal.
- CryptoPhone 13 satellite adapter for Thuraya SO-2510 or SG-2520 Thuraya satellite telephones
- Voucher for Thuraya-capable firmware upgrade for the GSMK Cryptophone encryption unit
- CryptoPhone interconnect firmware upgrade for the SG-2520 satellite phone (for pure wireless deviceto-device connectivity, installation optional)
- Fully compatible with all GSMK Cryptophone mobile, satellite and fixed-line encryption products
Dimensions & weight
- 115 x 67 x 25mm, 220g incl. battery, protective rubber boots for field use in adverse environments
- Operates on a standard 9V block battery or line power for maximum operational flexibility
- Secure satellite talk time when battery powered up to 2 hours, standby time up to 40 hours
- See reverse for example applications
- 12V car charger
- solar panel charger
- waterproof and shock-resistant carrying case