DENTAL-CAM is an USB connecting intraoral camera, specially conceived to inspect the oral cavity in detail. It's ideal for dental offices, but not only.
In fact, in addition to its usual use in medical field (inspection of teeth, duct auditory, hair or any other less visible body parts), is validly utilized in the increased viewing of cotton fibre, insects, leafs, rocks and mini-size electronic elements etc.
Very easy to use! Just connect the camera to an USB port as the one you have on your PC, and will work immediately. It can be carried everywhere, and when needed, catches increased, cut or more detailed photos of the part to examine...
- Upgraded USB version
- No driver installation needed
- Automatic focus
- High definition snapshots catching
- High sensitivity-definition, 1.3 megapixel digital camera
- Clear lifelike color images
- 6 high bright white LED lights
- Ultra thin and ultra small handpiece with one-off protective film, for guaranteeing patient health
- Easy to carry
- USB output, can easily be connected to PC
- Camera with shockproof function when taking pictures
- Image sensor: 1/4" color CMOS OMNIVISION
- Horizontal resolution: 380 TV lines
- Total Pixels: 1280 x 1024 (PAL/NTSC)
- Viewing angle: 62 degrees
- Minimum illumination: 0.5Lux / F1.5
- Current consumption: 80 mA
- Operating range:10 ~ 15mm
- Operating temperature: -10oC ~ +40oC
- Humidity: 85% RH
- Dimensions: 210x20x22 mm