If you need to keep track of any activities on a suspect’s computer, distance is no longer a problem, thanks to our exclusive services which bring you the opportunity to remotely monitor the PC in question, using the telephone line to track down the computer’s physical IP address.
Through our services, you can:
To retrieve any information from the PC under surveillance, there is no need to install any spy software, which would arouse unnecessary suspicion in those who use it.
This service can make a huge difference in situations where it is necessary to provide remote surveillance, to solve complicated cases of industrial espionage or marital infidelity, to bring a criminal to justice, or to prevent a minor child from getting into trouble, by finding out any private or public passwords or access keys, which are used to monitor, with extreme precision, all activities of the computer under control.
- monitor all activities on the target computer, in real time and in an invisible fashion
- find out private e-mail addresses, social networks or instant messaging accounts, along with their passwords and the relevant contact lists: you can find your target accounts on Yahoo, Google, Gmail, MS Live, Alice, Hotmail, Facebook, Twitter, AOL , Skype, MSN messenger and much more
- track down private email account passwords through the local intranet (LAN) at your office
- find the password of work or business email accounts (generally much more difficult to access), via the telephone lines on various landline providers in your country (Public and private landline phone operators)
- monitor phone lines against any acts of harassment or stalking, immediately tracking down the offending number, even if the call is placed anonymously.