ART. CODE: ENPG-1
ENPG-1 is a shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications. Its creation is based on the ever-changing needs of film industry, always on the cutting edge when it comes to technological innovation.
If teamed up with the best high-quality professional digital video cameras, this microphone provides the best results.
In spite of its small size, it still features an impressively wide bandwidth range, as well as a surprisingly low noise level. It is also very easy to handle thanks to its limited weight, while the ABS material it is made up of makes it extremely resistant and solid. Shotgun Microphone ENPG-1 is powered with a 9V battery, and to make sure that you never run out of juice, a LED status indicator would flash when the battery level is low, giving you the time to replace the battery and carry on with your job.
Sound quality is also ensured by a HPF (High Pass Filter), which can be switched on or off to minimize rumbling sounds. The microphone can be connected to any video camera which uses a mini stereo jack, and that has the standard “shoe” fitting for connection to microphone.
Just like many inventions that have changed the history of mankind (or at least, it can change the standards in its field), the shotgun microphone ENPG-1 was invented almost by accident, by a creator who had a high quality mini DV video camera and was looking for a shotgun-type microphone to go along with it.
All that was available were cheap microphones with a very low quality level, or very expensive ones that were not designed to go along with a mini DV type camera. There was no halfway option, of a quality product that could do its job properly without costing a fortune.
This has been achieved by the shotgun microphone ENPG-1, the “ultimate” video microphone which delivers high quality performance at a reasonable price.
Shotgun microphone Features:
- Studio recording quality
- Condenser Microphone
- 9V battery powered
- Integrated shock mounting
- Two step High-Pass Filter - Flat or 80Hz
- Three step Pad - 0, -10, -20dB
- Rugged reinforced ABS construction
- Windshield included
- 3.5mm mini-Jack output
- Integrated cold shoe mount, 1/4" and 3/8" thread
Shotgun microphone Specifications:
- Power: 9V battery powered
- Acoustic Principle: Line gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 40Hz-20kHz, selectable HPF @ 80Hz/12dB/Octave
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Signal Noise Ratio: 74 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent Noise: 20 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 134dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum output Voltage:
- Sensitivity: -38 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 176gm
- Dimensions: 65mmH x 250mmW x 102mmD