Among all concealable audio-video recording systems on the market, DVR ALL IN ONE is probably the device which better meets the professionals’ needs, as well as those ones of private people who deal with deferred A/V monitoring operations. This principally because of its small size, allowing the concealment without problem, and battery life that ensures audio and video recording for 22 hours at a stretch.
Why you should prefer DVR ALL IN ONE to other A/V recording systems
As you have seen, the functionalities of this mini DVR are extremely newsworthy. Add to this the fact that it can quietly work as an audio-only recorder system providing WAVE file format, because of the possibility to deactivate its own camera, and you will realize you have in your hands the right solution for cutting down most common problems verifiable in environmental investigation field.
The overall recording capacity of this device is over 35 hours for audio-only recordings and 22 hours for combined audio-video recordings. The device, actually already convenient in terms of price, is coming out with a further discount of over 30% lately promoted by the manufacturer! What more could you ask for?
Technical Specification of a DVR all in one
- Device body dimensions: about 5x2cm
- Thickness: less than 1cm
- Camera: color
- Camera dimension: about 0,5 x 0,5cm
- Power supply: Rechargeable 3.7V lithium polymer battery
- Charging voltage: 5 volt (USB)
- Storage: MicroSD card slot (MicroSD not included)
- Video format: AVI encoding
- Video resolution: 1280 x 960 – 720 x 480 pixel VGA
- Frame-rate video: 25 fps (tempo reale)
- Picture format: JPG
- Image resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixel (2 megapixel)
- PC Connection: USB (using a supplied cable)
- Compatibility: Windows/Mac OS
- USB drivers : Plug and Play