Weapon sight with laser rangefinder and thermal-infrared vision. High sensitivity and stability imaging technology!
The EN-LRF weapon laser sight is a compact and lightweight multifunctional thermal viewfinder. With advanced infrared thermal imaging technology, high sensitivity, high frame rate and high stability.
Equipped with 384 x 288 pixel 17um uncooled thermal sensor, 50Hz frame rate, 600m laser rangefinder, 4X digital electronic zoom and MIL standard digital OLED micro display for better target recognition.
The EN-LRF laser viewfinder's framed images are clear and fluid, so you can confidently and clearly see the position of the target in the dark and difficult environment.
- High thermal resolution, high frame rate OLED color display.
- It delivers clear and crisp images through smoke, dust and complete darkness.
- More cross cursor options and more colors of cursor options.
- Multiple functions: thermal image / hot tracking / electronic compass / picture in picture (PIP) / rangefinder.
- Fully waterproof (IP67), the EN-MHRS thermal riflescope can be used with atmospheric precipitation of any intensity like heavy rain shower or snowfall.
- With the 600m laser rangefinder, the accuracy is less than ± 1m