Under-door kit with endoscopic camera for video inspections. It allows you to view inside a room with absolute discretion!
See into a room before opening the door
The Under Door Scope slides under doors in less than a quarter of a inch of space. You can pivot its offset 55° field of view to observe the whole room from the floor up. The Under Door Scope features a dedicated C-Mount for video camera attachment and an attachable viewing eyepiece for visual observations. The kit also includes a right angle viewing adapter that attaches to the front of the Under Door Scope, showing you a clear view of the inside surface of the door and any barricades or booby traps that maybe present.
See in the dark what's on the other side
The Under Door scope uses accessories that let you see in the dark. The night vision pocket scope easily attaches directly to the body of the endoscope for seeing the enhanced image directly, with a visual eyepiece adapter, or on a hand-held monitor using an optional video camera system. An infrared (IR) emitter is also available to supplement available light and create visual images from scenes too dark to permit normal vision.
Model 135310 kit includes: 1 under-door endoscope, 1 right angle view adapter, 1 protective carrying case.
Optional accessories depending on the endoscope model
- Model 135311: white light illuminator
- Model 135312: visual eyepiece
- Model 135313: IR emitter kit
- Model 135314: telescopic arm
- Model 135315: right angle view adapter
- Model 135316: 3 way right angle view adapter
- Model 135630: night vision pocket endoscope
- Model 135670: video adapter
- Model 135670/60: visual adapter for NVPS
- Model 126090: monitor, sun shield w/ case & battery pack for monitor
Thickness: 0.19 inches
Working length: 3.4 or 7 inches
Bbservation field: 55°
Visual angle: 15°
Police, government agencies and military agencies operations
High risk video inspections
Fill out the form to order the product and / or request more information