Portable detector for detecting spy transmitters emitting radio wave radiation (RD)
The EN-RFD radio bug detector is designed for detecton and localization of radio-wave radiation devices (RD) which are used for unauthorized data transfer via radio channel. These facilities include:radio-microphones (BUGs), telephone radio retransmitter (TAP), wireless stethoscope, video-cameras with radio channel for data transfer, radio beacons for people, vehicles or cargos tracking systems, mobile phones and radio modems of GSM, DECT standards, data transmission devices of bluetooth and WLAN standards, etc.
The principle EN-RF operation is based on broadband detection of electrical field. This device operates in two main modes: search and monitoring. Additional modes include: log view, oscilloscope and recorder.
This mode is intended for search and detection of RD location. Usage of this mode is based on visual estimation of signal level on 32-segmental scale. Additionally separate indication of continuous and pulse signals, identification signals of Gsm, Dect, bluetooth, Wlan standarts and stable signal frequency are used. It's possible also acoustic control via headphones.
1. Segmental indicator of average power of radio-frequency radiation source (is pointed on continuous output radio transmitters).
2. 32-segmental indicator of impulse component level of radio signal (is pointed on impulse radio transmitters, such as GSM, DECT etc.).
3. Sensitivity of the indication scales («L» – low, «M» – medium, «H» – high).
4. Frequency bands («B1», «B2») LOW PASS FILTER "LPF" ("F") /short-period indication of set zero scalelevel («ZERO»).
5. Current value of impulse/constant component level, comparing with zero level, dB.
6. Value of periodic signal frequency, MHz.
7. Identified data transfer standards (GSM, DECT, DECT BASE, BLUETOOTH or WLAN.
8. Change in time of signal level with dominant impulse and constant component.
9. Current value zero level of impulse/constant component, dB.
This mode is desined for independent operation of EN-RF DETECTOR on preset conditions.
The information about detected signals is saved by means of non-volatile memory of the device (9 banks, each for 999 events). Scheduled work operation is also provided.
1. Indicators of RF transmitter signal level.
2. Graphic labels of alarm threshold levels.
3. Sign of no permission for recording in event log.
4. 5-second interval countdown.
5. Current value of impulse/constant signal component level, comparing with absolute level, dB.
6. Value of the alarm threshold levels of impulse/constant signal, dB.
Log View Mode
This mode is intended for viewing the log of events taking place in the result of the unit running in monitoring mode.The classification of the events by time, duration or signal level is provided.
1. Number of viewed bank /Number of banks in action.
2. Number of viewed event/Number of events in bank.
3. Frequency range, in which the alarm happened (B1: 50-2500MHz, B2: 2500-6000MHz).
4. Signal properties in the moment of alarm threshold excess.
1. Type of configuration: A - automatic / M - manual. Relative value of vertical trace(from 1 to 7) .
3. Value of horizontal trace in conversion to full-screen values (1, 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32 ms).
Special software intended to:
Time graphic display of data and the results of operation of the detector.
Detector remote full control using PC.
Extended settings assignment for monitoring mode.
Load and display textual and graphical information of the operation of the detector in monitoring mode (Event Log).